Janitor / Custodian
About the Job
To maintain a professional and sanitary environment that is conducive to business. This position would have both daily responsibilities and occasional projects. Daily responsibilities may include restroom cleanup, vacuuming, cleaning offices, and assisting in food preparation and distribution. Projects may include painting, minor facility repair, driving, moving heavy furniture, and decoration. Additionally, projects may be assigned that relate to company initiatives or the personal needs of the company’s owners. This position requires someone who can handle a variety of issues relating to both the facility and the needs of the company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete all daily cleaning assignments as detailed by the Manager of Security Operations.
- Complete all assigned special projects in a timely manner.
- Driving company vehicles as assigned.
- Assisting in office relocations.
- Notify the appropriate parties of any facility needs.
- Notify the Director of Data center Operations of any absences or tardies.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Keep informed of company and departmental policies.
- Other duties assigned.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- This position is full-time. Employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly.
- Schedule will be determined by the supervisor. Employee is expected to follow the schedule.
- Employee is to report to his or her supervisor if unable to attend work.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high levels of stress.
- Proven team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- Ability to stay focused on the task at hand, ensuring that timelines are met and operations are not adversely impacted.
|• FLSA: Non-Exempt
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• $50,000 Life Insurance
|• Unlimited use bus/light rail passes
• Free lunch on weekdays (5 full-time chefs)
• Paid Time Off
• Company sponsored outings