About the Job
Members of the Phoenix NAP Business Solutions Sales Team are required to obtain a full knowledge of all product sets offered at Phoenix NAP. This position requires the ability to evaluate client needs from many different viewpoints and provide a consultative, cost effective solution to help organizations manage their IT infrastructure and growth patterns.
• Excellent verbal skills with ability to communicate in person and via phone.
• Group presentation skills regarding Secured cloud demonstrations.
• Strong work ethic and ability to establish personal objectives.
• Positive relationship skills and the ability to establish instant relationship.
• Strong follow up skills and ability to complete tasks.
• Computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
• Ability to take coaching and leadership to improve personal skills and attributes.
• Ability to work with each team member and supporting divisions.
• Ability to sit at computer for long periods of time during cold call blast sessions.
|• FLSA: Exempt
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• $50,000 Life Insurance
|• Unlimited use bus/light rail passes
• Free lunch on weekdays (5 full-time chefs)
• Paid Time Off
• Discounted gym membership
• Company sponsored outings