Business Development Representative
About the Job
PhoenixNAP is looking for an experienced Business to Business telemarketer with strong skills in qualifying, appointment setting, getting past a gate-keeper, and overcoming objections. PhoenixNAP is a global IT Infrastructure and Cloud Services provider. Successful candidates in this role will enjoy significant career-building opportunities in a fast growing industry. You will be given the opportunity to follow up on current campaigns, and cold call previous client lists in between campaigns. Experience in IT field is not required but knowledge of the industry is a plus. Must be able to speak fluent English, and be able to speak to prospects in a professional and courteous manner. Must have reliable transportation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make outbound calls, prospecting, creating and cultivating new business opportunities
- Follow call script and make 100+ outbound calls per day to prospective clients
- Explain who we are, how we can help them and attempt to qualify them before transferring or setting appointment for sales rep
- Live transfer qualified leads or set up time for sales rep to have discovery call
- Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times
- This position is full time. Employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly.
- Schedule will be determined by the supervisor. Employee is expected to follow the schedule.
- Employee is to report to his or her supervisor if unable to attend work.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ inside sales experience making 100+ outbound calls per day
- Proven track record of inside sales or appointment setting
- Ability to cope with rejection on a daily basis
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and organizational skills
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel