About the Job
PhoenixNAP is seeking a highly-motivated individual with a background in software and cloud solutions sales that is specific to the VAR, SI, & MSP channel partner sales framework. Prospect should be highly skilled in channel leadership, governance, sales execution, team building & management, and channel strategy. The role will report to the Channel Organization and execute a sustainable channel strategy that delivers accretive results to phoenixNAP’s indirect channel business. This quota-carrying position will be responsible for the creation and execution of a regional channel partner strategy, channel sales management, reseller enablement, unrelenting productivity, and new-market development. The individual will need to be well-respected within the regional market with a proven track record of success. A data-analytics approach, results-driven style, strong leadership attributes, and a commanding understanding of software and cloud channels are essential. The ability to influence and develop mutually beneficial peer relationships within phoenixNAP is also vital.
- Regionally drive and proactively evolve a sustainable channel and alliance strategy which drives execution and predictable results in the respective area markets.
- As regional success increases, create job functions and descriptions to execute against the overall regional, national, and global channel strategy.
- Ultimately build and lead a best-in-class channel sales team dedicated to the success of the region.
- Excel at business planning and governance that is in direct alignment with phoenixNAP’s Channel Team.
- Create and maintain executive relationships with partners aligned with phoenixNAP’s’ channel strategy.
- Develop route-to-market strategies for phoenixNAP’s entire product portfolio within regional reseller base.
- Align resources for co-development of partner owned solutions.
- Introduce, develop and accelerate nascent growth for all phoenixNAP offerings within all applicable vertical markets.
- Extensive software and cloud channel sales experience.
- Proven success at managing Master Agent technological solutions entities such as: Avant, Sandler, Intelisys, etc.
- Experience fostering and growing win-win relationships with large corporate resellers such as: CDW, SHI, Connection, Zones, Insight, EnPointe, Etc.
- Proven track record of building and managing high performance teams is highly desirable.
- 8+ years of channel management, partner programs, and strategic alliance experience.
- 5+ yrs. experience in executive-interfacing roles with enterprise information technology vendors and solutions providers.
- Documented software and cloud channel success with sustained execution and demonstrable results.
- Strong background in software and cloud solutions development, route-to-market planning, and successful execution.
- Must have strong technical, analytical, and financial acumen.
- Approximately 50% travel and ability to work both remotely and independently is an imperative.
|• FLSA: Exempt
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• $50,000 Life Insurance
• 401k matching
|• Unlimited use bus/light rail passes
• Free lunch on weekdays (5 full-time chefs)
• Paid Time Off
• Company sponsored outings