PhoenixNAP is a global provider of cloud and IT services for enterprise infrastructure, with more than 2,000 clients and 150 employees. We are searching for a Sales Director that can expand our partner program to new levels of success. The key responsibilities of this role include leadership of our Channel Sales team, strategic planning for our partner programs and messaging, and ultimate revenue responsibility from our referral network.
* Develop detailed channel plan with staffing and production milestones.
*Expand and develop new relationships with channel and referral partners globally.
*Effectively manage, train and coach channel team members for optimal sales performance.
*Coordinate marketing efforts to and with referral partners.
*Oversee rollout of customer Channel Sales portal for online lead registration and content sharing with partners.
*Establish quarterly reporting for executive team on channel division health and key production indicators including leads, open opportunities, closed revenue and individual channel manager production.
*Deliver meaningful growth in sales closed and opportunities generated from PhoenixNAP partners.
This position requires a complete “Hands On” understanding of all PNAP products, general customer personas, marketing efforts and marketing needs. It also requires constant development of relationships with key vendors and partners. The position should be as much of a public face as that of the President of the company and the Vice President of product. The Director should be constantly looking for opportunities to develop new relationships, find ways to partner with major vendors and increase joint marketing funds and tie into vendor events.
The Director of Channel Sales should be equal parts leader, motivation, evangelist and customer and vendor facing resource. The role should also focus on building, developing and motivating a global sales force that will allow company executives to increase quarterly sales quotas and annual company revenue and overall company value.
* 5+ years’ experience in managing a channel sales teams. An experienced sales leader, strategist and revenue-builder with a proven ability to motivate and develop employees in building high performance sales teams and supporting significant revenue product portfolios.
* Prior experience managing sales teams at IT Distribution or Reseller Partner accounts , i.e CDW, Tech Data, Ingram Micro, Dell, Synnex, and many others. * Hands-on leader who exhibits a strong work ethic and collaborative management style by delving deeply into details to achieve wins and accelerate the sales plan.
* The ideal candidate is a dynamic, confident, driven and articulate leader who can interact effectively at all levels of the organization, forging high trust relationships, communicating in a compelling and direct fashion. Business acumen and influence are important in establishing credibility across the PhoenixNAP organization, locally and globally.
* BA/BS in business or technology field. Previous engagement and sales experience with distributor partners is an asset. * Candidate will be based in the United States, with location on Phoenix, AZ a strong plus.
*40% Travel is expected.
Candidates selected for an interview will be asked to provide a sample Channel Program and/or Partner engagement you’ve developed.
|• FLSA: Exempt
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• $50,000 Life Insurance
• 401k matching
|• Unlimited use bus/light rail passes
• Free lunch on weekdays (5 full-time chefs)
• Paid Time Off
• Discounted gym membership
• Company sponsored outings
• Cell Phone Allowance