Implementations Project Coordinator
About the Job
The Implementations Project Coordinator is responsible for completing customer projects and orders from internal staff and/or resellers, while working with a multitude of internal and external departments to ensure timely and accurate product delivery. Product delivery includes collocation services, power circuits, data cross connects, network switch ports, blended bandwidth, IP transit, data transport, CDN, hardware as a service, storage as a service, public/private cloud, and shared/dedicated hosting. The Implementations Project Coordinator ensures that product delivery is completed in a consistent, timely and error free manner by acting as a conduit for product delivery communications for all phoenixNAP products and services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate project completion and order fulfillment with carriers, vendors, clients, and internal staff at all datacenter locations.
- Collection and archival responsibilities of all documentation received and processed throughout the implementation process.
- Maintain records of installed power circuits, layouts and floor plan schematics for all locations.
- Oversee onboarding preparation and procedures for product delivery.
- Coordinate data circuit cutovers between mutual clients and service providers.
- Verify written justification of network resource needs and approve when warranted.
- Use of internal knowledge bases to ensure all procedures are being followed correctly.
- Use of 3rd party software to track product delivery.
- Provide periodic reports on projects and their tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to type for long periods of time.
- This position is full time. Employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly.
- Schedule will be determined by the manager.
- Employee is to report to his or her manager if unable to attend work.
- Working knowledge of next generation data center operations.
- Working knowledge of UberSmith DE™ preferred.
- High school degree or equivalent education.
- Extremely high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high levels of stress.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven team player.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- Previous experience as a CWIE employee preferred.
|• FLSA: Non-Exempt
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• $50,000 Life Insurance
|• Unlimited use bus/light rail passes
• Free lunch on weekdays (5 full-time chefs)
• Paid Time Off
• Discounted gym membership
• Company sponsored outings